Update the theme
Please download the latest theme version from ThemeForest by clicking the green download button and select 'Installable files only'.
You can update the theme on two ways:
1. Please navigate to Appearance > Themes
2. Activate the default WordPress theme (like Twenty Seventeen)
3. Click on the thumbnail of the theme you want to update and click 'delete' in the bottom right corner
4. Click on 'Add New' in the top
5. Click on 'Upload File'
6. Upload the freshly downloaded theme zip file
7. After installing the updated theme navigate to plugins and activate 'Advanced Custom Fields PRO' plugin
1. Login to your server using FTP
2. Navigate to the theme folder in your WordPress installation (e.g. wordpress/wp-content/themes/)
3. Rename the folder of the theme you're currently using (e.g. theme-name-1 or theme-name-2)
4. Unzip the downloaded zip file and upload the folder to the themes folder on your server
5. Check if everything is working correctly
6. Remove the old theme folder from the wp-content/themes folder
* If you want to be 100% sure that you won't loose any content you can always create a backup with a plugin like this one, or your own favorite WordPress backup plugin.