Change fonts of The Landscaper
In the theme customizer you can change the fonts of the theme. The options can be found via Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Typography
If you want to target elements specifically or need more advanced typographic controls please install the Easy Google Fonts plugin.
The plugin will add a Typography panel to the root of the customizer (Appearance > Customize). Here you can change the font for headings and content of the theme.
To change the font for specific elements in the theme you need to setup 'custom font controls'. To do this please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Settings -> Google Fonts
2. Create a font control. For each font control please enter a reference name, CSS class and click the 'force style' overwrite checkbox. Below you can find the CSS classes for custom elements:
- Enter the name 'Navigation'
- Add CSS class .main-navigation li a
Call to action title
- Enter the name 'Call to action title'
- Add CSS class .cta-banner.cta-block .cta-banner-text .cta-banner-title
Testimonial author title
- Enter the name 'Tesimonial author'
- Add CSS class .testimonials .testimonial-person .testimonial-author
3. Please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Typograpghy. You will see 2 panels. In the 'Default Typography' panel you can change the content headings and fonts. In the 'Theme Typography' you will find your custom font controls.