Change fonts of The Landscaper
In theme version 1.4 a new panel 'Typography' is added to the theme customizer. This panel can be found via Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Typography.
If you want to target specific element or have more typography controls we recommend to install the the Easy Google Fonts plugin.
After installing and activating the plugin it will add a Typography panel to Appearance > Customize. In that panel you can change the headings and content font of the theme.
To change the font of the navigation or call to action banner you need to set up a font control for it. Please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Settings -> Google Fonts
2. Create a font control. For each font control please enter a reference name, css class and click the force style overwrite checkbox. Below you can find the CSS classes for custom elements:
- Enter the name 'Navigation'
- Add CSS class .main-navigation li a
Call to action title
- Enter the name 'Call to action title'
- Add CSS class .cta-banner.cta-block .cta-banner-text .cta-banner-title
Testimonial author title
- Enter the name 'Tesimonial author'
- Add CSS class .testimonials .testimonial-person .testimonial-author
3. Please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Typograpghy. You will see 2 panels. In the 'Default Typography' panel you can change the content headings and fonts. In the 'Theme Typography' you will find your custom font controls.