Create alternative menu in page sidebar
By default the service pages use the same page sidebar and menu. In some cases, for example if you have a lot of services to display, you want to use alternative menus on some pages. You can do that by following these steps:
# Creating a new menu
1. Go to Appearance -> Menus
2. Create a new menu structure by clicking the "create a new menu" link right of the drop down field:
3. Add a name for this menu
4. Add all the links you need to this menu (you can add links from the left side of the page at the "Add menu items" panel)
5. When done, save the settings
# Creating a new sidebar location
1. Go to the Pages admin tab
2. Edit the page where the new page sidebar menu need to be visible.
3. At the right side at the "Sidebar" field click on "Enter New"
4. Add a logic name for this sidebar.
5. Click the "Update" button below the input field
6. Save the page
If you want to display this same custom page sidebar on another page you don't have to create a new one. You can simple choose the already created custom sidebar from the dropdown field above the "enter new" link.
# Assign the menu to the new custom sidebar
1. Go to Appearance -> Widgets
2. Add the Navigation widget to the new created sidebar panel
3. Edit the navigation widget and select your new menu from the dropdown field.